Anarchy Online tools
various tools around Anarchy Online. They are all licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions or something else, be it in-game (rk3/dnw blackspell - Re-Born), in the AO Forum or via eMail.
23.02.2010 updated to 18.3.1:
Updated ItemDB itemdb-18.3.1.zip
08.12.2007 updated to 17.6.4:
14.08.2007 updated to 17.5.1:
06.05.2007 updated to 17.3.1:
30.02.2007 updated to 17.2.1:
Just extract into aobpp's directory and overwrite the current one.
parse backpacks and create sorted lists (itemdb version: 17.6.4). AO Backpack Parser
aobpp-0.9.10 (~1024 Kb) -
sourcecode (~700 Kb)
v0.9.10 - 08.12.2007
- fixed a bug with unsigned charid's (>2147483648)
- updated itemdb to 17.6.4
v0.9.9 - 21.04.2007
- now uses autohook function (similar to clicksaver), hook button removed
- supports hooking into multiple instances of ao
- added some color to the warning/error messages
- exchanged madCHook.dll with older version, since some virusscanner
report it as malware/virus otherwise
v0.9.6.1 - 30.03.2007
- updated itemdb to 17.2.1
v0.9.6 - 21.10.2006
- bugfix: output backpacks in incoming order again (was random)
- you can now slecet ql/name sort for backpack output
- added aoscript output format, one scriptfile per backpack (please see notes!)
v0.9.5 - 17.10.2006
- bugfix: use category in csv/sql format, too not always "other"
- bugfix: last item in list had wrong category applied
v0.9.4 - 15.10.2006
- seperated options into differnt pages
- added csv and sql(experimental) output formats
- added Hook button to rehook into AO (if AO crashs or to scan multiple chars at once)
- can include backpack name and character name in itemlists
- can create subfolder for output to avoid overwrite/move of old files
- you can specify from which characterid(name) the bagnames should be searched for
v0.9.3 - 08.10.2006
- first version
parser tool to create an itemdb.db out of a xml full dump with Xyphos's AOBPP Xyphos Parser XRDB4 tool.
aobpp_xyphos_parser (9 Kb) -
sourcecode (7 Kb)
To use the parser create a full xml dump with Xyphos' XRDB4 tool, then call aobpp_xyphos_parser with the resulting xml file as parameter.
The parsing takes several minutes so please be patient (I know, it's really,really slow... ;). Afterwards just copy the new itemdb.db file into aobpp's directory.
the tool was created on linux and then imported into WxDev-C++ to compile it
If you import it into another IDE like Visual-C++ please make sure to set
a define for D_WXDEVCPP.
AODB Tools Update: these tools no longer work with AO's new database format
the tools used by me to extract item informations from AO's database.
aodbtools (250 Kb) -
sourcecode (150 Kb)
These tools are most likey only interesting for developers.
AODBDump can dump various data (icons, items, nano...) in raw form out of
AO's resource db. ConvertItemDB converts item data into a format useable by aobpp (or optionally in ign format)
WARNING: use at your own risk!